I am a work in progress. I am not perfect, but each day I try to do a little better, love a little more, and enjoy the life I have been blessed with a little more.
I am disorganized. I am a dreamer. I am quiet and introspective. I am a free spirit when it comes to money management (Dave Ramsey term). In Myer's Briggs terms I am an INFP. http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/infp/ I am intelligent in ways most people may not recognize. I am many things, both good and bad. I am me, and I have learned that if someone cannot accept me for who I am, then they are not worthy of my friendship.
I have been blessed with friends who do love me for who I am, and most of all blessed with a husband who loves me no matter my faults.
I am a work in progress. And that is okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment