Sunday, September 22, 2013

Gee Mommy, don't you know anything?

Noah has a fear of wasps and spiders. Can't say I blame him on the spiders fear, but it makes it difficult to get a little boy to play outside when he doesn't like creepy crawlies. This afternoon I finally coaxed him outside. He was lamenting about spider webs on his toy lawn mower, and I told him to just use his hand to get them off (there were no spiders in the webs). Noah looked at me with an exasperated look on his face, and huffed "Mooommy, spider webs are sticky! They will stick to my hands!" I told him to wipe his hands on his shirt. To which he replied "Mooommmy, then they will stick to my shirt!" He then just looked at me, huffed, and gave me a look that said "Duh, Mommy, don't you know anything?" Apparently, I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment